Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? Most defiantly
Stretch marks? a few more on my love handles, but for now my stomach is stretching nicely.
Sleep: Still not much of a problem, I have a hard time rolling over and moving in bed though so I wake up more frequently.
Best moment this week: Finding some child birthing classes.
Movement: Honey could you please stop kicking Mommy's bladder? THANKS!
Food cravings: Darn Snocones!!
Gender: All pink
Labor Signs: Nothing new
Belly Button in or out? Still in, which I prefer, I don't really want another bump under my shirt
What I miss: NOT being HUNGRY all the time
What I am looking forward to: Getting some more of the nursery done
Milestones: I made it 7 whole weeks before my SI joint started hurting again.... went to get adjusted and I'm good as new now.
I am looking forward to making your crib set,You look great,The best times in my life were when I was carring my children,God is so good....I craved boiled peanuts with my first child,so wanting snow cones i can understand..have a blessed day Gloria
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!!! I cannot wait to see
ReplyDeleteyou Miss you so much! Love ya