How far along? 24.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Most definatly
Stretch marks? a few more on my love handles, but for now my stomach is streching nicely.
Sleep: Still not much of a problem, I have a hard time rolling over and moving in bed though so I wake up more frequently.
Best moment this week: Ross being able to feel Lydia move (Did I mention that we decided on Lydia Claire for her name?)
Movement: She moves more in the morning. Tonight at church she actually made me jump by punching my bladder.
Food cravings: Fruits and Veggies are still on the list, SNOWCONES! Not good, It is contributing to my weight gain I think
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I had my first contraction... WEIRDest feeling ever
Belly Button in or out? In, but becoming more shallow
What I miss: NOT being HUNGRY all the time
What I am looking forward to: Getting the fabric for the bedding sent off
Milestones: 6 Months! Only 4 more
You are beautiful! Love you
ReplyDelete