Monday, February 8, 2010

14 Week Baby Bump..... Mound

I'm not sure if this is depressing or exciting....  Depressing because of the way my body is changing forever, exciting because there is proof that a little human is growing inside me. 

How far along? 14 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss: Seeing the mound above, you might expect to see more then 5 lbs, but it's amazing how things redistribute and change!
Maternity clothes? Just pants. Some shirts because they more comfortable.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not any worse then normal.  When I get up to let the dogs out now, I stop by the restroom too.
Best moment this week: Scheduling the BIG Ultrasound!
Movement: Saw it in the ultrasound, but still can’t feel it.
Food cravings: Salad, Lemons, anything sour
Gender: Scheduled to find out March 9th!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My digestive system
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Milestones: Finally took a picture of the belly.

1 comment:

  1. About dang time! Look at my neice/nephew grow! So cute already. So excited for yall. Hope you come down soon so we can go shopping.

    ReplyDelete