Monday, January 18, 2010

10 Week U/S

Ok so I know that this is about a week late, and I am sorry that I haven't posted it.




I have had two problems.

(1) This was in the wrong format to upload, so one video converter and 15 minutes of converting later, I am able to upload

(2) Fuzzy is still not being so nice to my stomach or my head, when I'm not so sick I want to lay down and cry, I have a head ache that is so splitting you might as well add a banana, and three scoops of white, brown, and pink ice cream, because that is the only thing that would make them remotely appealing. Did I mention that the thought of a banana spilt makes me want to lose my lunch?



This being said, the video below makes everything worth it already! Can you believe that at just 10 weeks, this little miracle already has fingers, and toes, and moves more than I do right now!



So I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!



1 comment:

  1. We are just so excited for yall! I loved watching the newest Gebhardt! Hang in there you only have about 4 more weeks until you should start feeling better. Keep growing that pretty baby. If you look really close he/she is holding up a sign that says "Aunt Lauren is the BEST!"

    ReplyDelete