First things first; the back pain. I had read that lower back pain was a symptom of pregnancy. So when it showed up I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until it got progressively worse, that I mentioned it to the nurse. Little did I know that lower back pain is also a symptom of a UTI. I think I was the first person to thank her when she gave me a positive result for a UTI. My thought process was, THANK GOD! I don't have to put up with this pain, it is fixable with seven days of antibiotics twice a day.
Secondly, Nausea. So I hear that something like half of all women experience some form of morning sickness. Well I got lucky enough to be in the not so lucky half. throwing up is not really my thing, but oh the dry heaves and the feeling like I need to throw up constantly is defiantly me. Never in my life have I ever had to force myself to eat until my stomach and brain were deceived by a high beta level. To bad this problem did not come when my body was supposed to be growing. I might of had an easy time loosing weight for once in my life.
Thirdly - Tigers. So Apples and pepper jack cheese? Pop tarts? Well two things to add to the list of things that I have been craving. Oh and don't forget the lemons. So make that three.
No comments:
Post a Comment