Thursday, July 1, 2010

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  I stopped counting, the doctors knows though and hasn't said anything so I think I'm ok (I am upset to say its only going to get worse before it gets better... weight watchers better be ready for me!)
Maternity clothes? Are you kidding?!  At this point I think my belly measurement might just be longer then my height.
Stretch marks? two more small grew to two large ones, which multiplied to several purple lines around my belly button, it almost looks like one of those swirly paintings that I did as a kid.  You know at the carnival they would put the card on a spinning wheel and you would drop paint onto it and watch it make a pretty painting as the paint moved from the inside to the outside.  Well Lydia did that with purple starting at my belly button.
Sleep: not really having trouble sleeping, I cannot get enough though!
Best moment this week: Work Baby Shower/realizing that if Lydia decides to appear when I did she only has a week left in her current home.
Movement: very active, and starting to hurt when she dances... Mommy has organs in there honey so please be gentle!
Food cravings: No real cravings just hungry all the time
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: Some contractions....nothing new though
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: Feeling baby movement and not wincing from discomfort.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what Lydia is going to look like
Milestones: Room done!  Showers done!  Almost here, not much longer now!

1 comment:

  1. I know that shirt. I believe it covere me and my boys. Good night it feels like forever ago. You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete