How far along? 27.5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: After a weekend in Leedey, with lots of food that I didn't need ..... 30 lbs :(
Maternity clothes? That or a dress with an empire waist
Stretch marks? two more small ones on my stomach
Sleep: All the time if I could... I'm so tired
Best moment this week: laying/resting on the couch all day on Saturday
Movement: very active. starting to feel in more then one place at once.
Food cravings: no cravings really, but I did eat cheetos with french dip this weekend.
Gender: Little Diva
Labor Signs: Nothing new
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Bending without a stomach
What I am looking forward to: Getting the bedding back
Milestones:
You look beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. She is a lucky girl...great parents and an AMAZING Aunt who is impatiently waiting to spoil her rotten!!
ReplyDelete